Below is a list of the Current Vacancies at our SCEFL sides.
If you want to add yours to our list feel free to send it to me or tag us in your Social Media advert so we can see it.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for highly motivated volunteers at Sheppey United
Club Shop Supervisor– Man the club shop on every home Matchday (Tues/Sat) and take orders etc. Liaise with Commercial Director on purchasing.
Turnstile Operator – Man the turnstile every home Matchday (Tues/Sat) from 2pm to 4pm or 6.45pm to 8.30pm.
Main Door Security – Person to stand on the main entrance door to stop people walking in free of charge etc, this needs to be someone willing to challenge people for ID. The person would be needed from 1pm to 3pm.
If you would like to be considered for one of our Club vacancies, please use email email@example.com
Date Posted: 23rd June
Stansfeld are on the look out for a Match Day Physio.
The First Division Club play their home games at Foxbury, Chislehurst.
For more details please contact Stansfeld here.
Date Posted: 20th June
Canterbury City are on the Search for a Kit Man
Role Responsibilities & Key Duties
• To be responsible for all First Team player training and match kit
• To distribute training and match kit to all First Team players on match days
• To launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all First Team players.
• To prepare and set out the team dressing room ahead of all home and away fixtures• To liaise with the Football Secretary for match kit confirmation
• To liaise with First Team management staff and Groundstaff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions/matchday warm ups.
• To clean and tidy work areas e.g. dressing room
.• To attend meetings as directed by First Team management staff and the Football Secretary
• To comply with all Club regulations regarding policies, procedures, health, safety and security
• All other duties that may arise from time to time and fall within the scope of the role
Please visit this Facebook Post for more details and for how to apply.
Date Posted: 14th June
Chatham Town have a range of vacancies at the Bauvill Stadium.
They are currently recruiting the following Staff:
Hours will include evenings & weekends
Please send a CV with your availability to
Date Posted: 11th June
Fisher are looking for new Matchday Volunteers to help out at the Club.
A variety of roles are available.
If you would like to get involved please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 9th June
Erith & Belvedere are advertising for a new Physiotherapist to join the Club.
“We are seeking a qualified physiotherapist to help deliver medical services for the First Team. Working closely with the management team you will be responsible for the delivery of injury prevention and rehabilitation strategies that will maximise player performance.”
Please DM their Twitter account for more details
Date Posted: 8th June