Ahead of the start to the 2019/20 Season here is our SCEFL First Division Prediction Poll
All you need to do is predict who will win the title this season.
Remember, don’t just vote for the team you want to win it, vote for the team who you think will win it!
Who will win the Premier Division?
- Chatham Town (43%, 220 Votes)
- Corinthian (13%, 66 Votes)
- Sheppey United (11%, 55 Votes)
- Beckenham Town (5%, 27 Votes)
- Tunbridge Wells (5%, 24 Votes)
- Hollands & Blair (4%, 19 Votes)
- Bearsted (2%, 11 Votes)
- Glebe (2%, 11 Votes)
- Fisher (2%, 8 Votes)
- AFC Croydon Athletic (1%, 7 Votes)
- Erith Town (1%, 7 Votes)
- Welling Town (1%, 7 Votes)
- Crowborough Athletic (1%, 7 Votes)
- Canterbury City (1%, 7 Votes)
- K Sports (1%, 6 Votes)
- Deal Town (1%, 5 Votes)
- Tower Hamlets (1%, 5 Votes)
- Balham (1%, 4 Votes)
- Punjab United (1%, 4 Votes)
- Erith & Belvedere (1%, 4 Votes)
- Lordswood (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 506
The Poll has ended and as we see Holmesdale are the favourites among the SCEFL fans to win the First Division title. These results will feature in the Season preview due out later this week.
We are planning to have a weekly ‘Super Six’ style tournament where a leaderboard will show who is the best at correctly predicting scorelines from six selected SCEFL games each Saturday. More on that one soon…