With the new season upon us we asked you to put your thinking caps on and predict who you think will be the First Division Champions for Season 2020/21.
The poll has now closed and as you can see Kennington have been selected as the team the SCEFL public believe will be at the top of the table come the end of the Season.
We shall see!
The results will be used for the preview and stored until May when we shall see how close the predictions were!
Who will win the First Division
- Kennington (28%, 121 Votes)
- Rusthall (18%, 77 Votes)
- Holmesdale (10%, 41 Votes)
- Croydon (9%, 38 Votes)
- Snodland Town (7%, 31 Votes)
- Sutton Athletic (4%, 18 Votes)
- Stansfeld (4%, 18 Votes)
- Rochester United (3%, 15 Votes)
- Bridon Ropes (3%, 15 Votes)
- Kent Football Utd (3%, 11 Votes)
- SC Thamesmead (2%, 10 Votes)
- FC Elmstead (2%, 10 Votes)
- Greenways (2%, 9 Votes)
- Meridian VP (1%, 5 Votes)
- Lydd Town (1%, 4 Votes)
- Forest Hill Park (1%, 4 Votes)
- Lewisham Borough (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 430
To view the Premier Division predictions please click here