THE FA HAS PUBLISHED ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON
Information for Players on Disciplinary Procedures
The FA has created some helpful guidance to address all the essentials that a player will need to be aware of during the 2020-21 Season.
This guidance is available in both booklet and app versions in 7 different languages. The app includes exclusive FATV video content (all video content is in English).
These app and booklets cover the following topics and more:
- If I am sent off, how many games will the suspension be?
- How many yellow cards can I receive before being automatically suspended?
- What am I allowed to say in post match interviews or on social media?
- How does the drug testing process work and how do I submit my whereabouts?
- Who is authorised to act as a player agent?
- What are The FA’s rules on betting and match fixing?
- How do I report discrimination?
The app can be downloaded from both the Apple and Google Play stores at the links below:
Download this guide from below.
The guides are also available in several languages from the FA here
Although it mainly caters for those that play in the leagues above there is plenty of crossover guidance that would be particularly useful for players is Steps 5 and 6 too.
This guidance does not alter or replace the actual FA Rules and Regulations which should be referred to for the full provisions relating to disciplinary matters.
In the event of any inconsistency between this guidance and the Rules and Regulations, the Rules and Regulations shall take precedence.