The Football Foundation has already provided many of our clubs with financial help during this unprecedented crisis, but now they want to help out even more as they have just launched their Club Preparation Fund.
The fund is designed to help you get your club ready to start up again in the difficult and peculiar world we now live in. Sport England, funded by the Premier League the FA and Government, have provided a pot of 2.19 million pounds to help you with your preparations.
Each of our clubs that meet the criteria can apply for up to five hundred pounds to spend on:
- Keeping your clubhouse and equipment clean
- Maintaining social distancing and avoiding congestion
- Promoting good hygiene
The type of work that this may include would be to provide:
- hand sanitiser dispensers
- waste bins
- paper towel dispensers
- signage and floor marking
- building repairs and modifications
- carrying professional inspections or testing on water quality or gas and electric
- repairing hand basins and providing hot water
- installing safety screening and contactless payment systems.
To see more details about the grant and to apply please visit here