Club Allocations for the Season 2018-19
Premier Division Rationale
– Sevenoaks Town and Whitstable Town promoted to Step 4, no club relegated from Step 4
– Rochester United relegated to Step 6, as per FA NLS Regulations
– Rusthall FC reprieved
– Punjab United, K Sports and Fisher promoted from Step 6 to Step 5 as top three clubs to bring Premier Division to 20 clubs
Division One Rationale
– Punjab, K Sports and Fisher promoted from Step 6 to Step 5 as top three clubs.
– Rochester United relegated from Step 5, as per FA NLS Regulations
– Kent Football United and Crockenhill FC relegated to Step 7 due to Ground Grade failure and Bottom position respectively
– Kennington and Greenways promoted from Step 7, being first and second placed clubs in Kent County League Premier Division (KCL will be receiving 2 clubs down to replace them)
– Welling Town are allowed to enter the Non League System at Step 6 as a new club, after all promotion and relegation had been resolved, ground grading satisfied and a position still being available.
For Nationwide Club Allocations for the Season 2018-19 please click here
Any appeals as to the allocation to a League/division can be made, in accordance with FA Regulations, to the Judicial Services department within 7 days
Congratulations to Kennington, Greenways and Welling Town for gaining promotion to the SCEFL First Division. For more info on these new clubs please click here
We have now started to populate this page with the Pre-Season Friendly information that has been sent through to us.
As clubs confirm their fixtures can they send them to me so I can add to the list.
Match Officials registration for the 2018-19 Season
For Level 5-7 referees to be registered with SCEFL for Season 2018-19 please download and complete the form before returning it to the Referees Team at firstname.lastname@example.org