Fixtures for the 2018-19 Season will appear here towards the end of June ready for the new campaign to begin on 4th August.
Please visit our Pre-Season Friendlies page to find out who your team will be warming up against!
Club Allocations for the Season 2018-19
Premier Division Rationale
– Sevenoaks Town and Whitstable Town promoted to Step 4, no club relegated from Step 4
– Rochester United relegated to Step 6, as per FA NLS Regulations
– Rusthall FC reprieved
– Punjab United, K Sports and Fisher promoted from Step 6 to Step 5 as top three clubs to bring Premier Division to 20 clubs
Division One Rationale
*Kent Football United's place in SCEFL Division One will be confirmed at the SCEFL AGM. The League has recommended their return to the F.A now that extensive work has been done to their home ground which has now passed the relevant Ground Grading.
– Punjab, K Sports and Fisher promoted from Step 6 to Step 5 as top three clubs.
– Rochester United relegated from Step 5, as per FA NLS Regulations
– Crockenhill FC relegated to Step 7 due to Ground Grade failure and Bottom position
– Kennington and Greenways promoted from Step 7, being first and second placed clubs in Kent County League Premier Division (KCL will be receiving 2 clubs down to replace them)
– Welling Town are allowed to enter the Non League System at Step 6 as a new club, after all promotion and relegation had been resolved, ground grading satisfied and a position still being available.
Design Credit: Martin Eaves
For Nationwide Club Allocations for the Season 2018-19 please click here