Clubs can now apply to enter FA Competitions for the 2018-19 season using the online application process.
To apply for next season's FA Cup, FA Trophy, FA Vase and FA Youth Cup, please use the direct link below to submit your application and payment online.
The application is ONLY available for online completion and online payment by credit or debit card, and an individual can make the payment with a personal card on the Clubs behalf.
FA.com story link - http://the-fa.com/z7Kg4C
On successful completion of the online application and online payment, you will receive an on screen confirmation and an automatic email confirmation will be sent to the participant from The FA. However, this does NOT constitute acceptance into the specified competition(s).
The closing date is Sunday 1 April 2018.
A list of entries accepted will be available on www.TheFA.com towards the end of June 2018.
If you require any further information or assistance with completing the application please email email@example.com or call 0800 1691863 x 4583 / 4622
The Emirates FA Cup
Clubs to be automatically accepted subject to the ground conforming to the minimum standard:-
- Clubs in the Premier League, English Football League and in Steps 1, 2, 3 & 4 of The FA National League System.
- Clubs in Step 5 of The FA National League System.
- Clubs relegated to Step 6 of The FA National League System.
- Clubs in Step 6 of The FA National League System finishing in a League position 1-4 of the preceding season.
Clubs to be accepted subject to available places and subject to the ground conforming to the minimum standard:-
- Clubs playing in Step 6 of The FA National League System finishing in a League position below four of the preceding season.
- Clubs must have participated in the FA Trophy or FA Vase in season 2017-18.
The Buildbase FA Trophy
- Entry is restricted to clubs competing in Steps 1-4 of The FA National League System.
Clubs moving to and from Step 4 will automatically be moved between the Trophy and Vase Competitions accordingly.
The Buildbase FA Vase
- Entry is restricted to clubs competing in Steps 5-7 of The FA National League System, subject to the ground conforming to the minimum standard.
The FA Youth Cup
Clubs to be accepted subject to the ground conforming to the minimum standard:-
- Clubs participating in The FA Cup, Trophy or Vase in season 2018-19.
- Clubs participating in a recognised Youth League in season 2018-19 that is sanctioned by the Association or an affiliated Association.
- Youth Teams representing a senior club must be properly integrated within the main structure of the senior club.
The Emirates FA Cup
Clubs must have a ground grade which conforms to a ‘G’ grade (appropriate to Step 6) or higher as at 31 March of the preceding season.
The Buildbase FA Vase
Clubs must have a ground grade which conforms to a ‘H’ grade (appropriate to entry to Step 6) or higher as at 31 March of the preceding season.
Clubs currently below Step 6 of The FA NLS MUST download and complete the ‘H’ Grade Questionnairewhich must be completed and submitted to The FA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2018. The information provided on the questionnaire will be then checked and verified by a club’s League.
Please note, where a club has already submitted a copy of the questionnaire to The FA in respect of a promotion application to Step 6, it is NOT necessary to complete another one. Clubs in a ground sharing agreement with another club at Step 6 or above, are also NOT required to complete H Grade Questionnaire.
Clubs with grounds not conforming to the minimum standards WILL NOT be permitted entry by nominating an alternative ground for home ties in FA Competitions.
To apply for next season's FA Cup, FA Trophy, FA Vase and FA Youth Cup, please click here to submit your application online.
The closing date for applications is 1 April 2018
If any further assistance is required on applying to enter FA Competitions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0800 169 1863 ext 4583 / 4617 / 4622